Jun 20, 2011

Summa time!

It has been a long time since I have blogged. I have no excuses. This is why once again, I am starting to blog! Hopefully it stays this time :)

It has been a crazy few weeks since I got home from Flag, completely packed with things to do and people to see. I have been the mom for 8 days, in California for 4 days, and completely swamped with Annie rehearsals (Even though I am not in the play! oh and p.s. you should all go see it!). I actually spent 10  hours at the performing arts center today and am headed back in less than 12 hours for a long afternoon of painting and partying with my girls :). It is so much fun hanging out with theater people! I forget how fun it is until I am back. I can be my crazy self with nobody really caring why I'm doing it! They usually play along too. Whether it is belting Wicked (!!!) or painting each other's heads, it is always a good time. I am glad that I am spending my time with such amazing people. It has been quite the experience not being in the show. At first I was sorta upset about not being in the show but I'm pretty sure I have had  more fun working backstage, cleaning dances, working hair and makeup, and being a sort of the everything girl. I have gotten many compliments and I really feel appreciated which is nice too :).

It is getting to be that time where I am in between desires.  I want to go back to flagstaff because most of my friends are there and there is more to do because of that. On the other hand I have had lots of fun things happen here, just not in the same way. I have gone to farewells, seen people I have not seen in ages, and gotten to spend a lot of time with my family. I don't really know exactly what I want to do so I am just going with the flow for now. I really just want my straightener!!!!! I can't believe I left it in flag! I use it almost every day! :(

The other thing I feel is important to put out there is that I am fairly sure I am going to be the last one of my friends married. I don't know why or how it ended up that way but I'm serious...everyone is GETTING MARRIED!!! It is just engagement picture after engagement picture and ring after ring!!!! I don't even know how to handle it! I am going to have nobody left to talk to and I am going to live alone with tons of dogs. (I would say cats but I really really hate them). It's not a bad thing, it's just a fact of life!

Bo: stay here, don't ever get married and just stay!
Me: ok! I'm not planning on getting married anyways!
Bo: why not...?
Me: because boys smell funny!
Bo: .......maybe that's just me that smells funny....

Oh man that kid cracks me up! Anyways...guess there is a lot that needed to be said...this is REALLY LONG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment