Aug 29, 2010

Barely got kissed

Church was really awesome today! It was much better since the wards were split into University first, second, and third wards.  We got to take our pictures and listen to the bishop! It was our first time in the gospel principles class and we met some other people too. Our ward is super nice.  We left a little early from church so we could come home, change, and head to the job fair! We handed in applications at a few different places.
When we got home from the job fair we decided to watch pride and prejudice. I really liked it! Except for the fact that the entire movie...all I wanted was for Elizabeth to kiss Mr. Darcey and live happily ever after! But then right when we thought they were gonna kiss, they DIDN'T!! I was so upset! We waited until the VERY LAST SCENE when Mr. Darcey finally kissed her...on the forehead, on the ear, on the cheek, on the nose, on the chin, AND THE LIPS!!!!
So no I didn't get kissed...but Lizzy did :)

School starts tomorrow!! While we are all very excited it is also getting a little nerve wracking! Everyone is very excited! And we figured out that me and Monet get to have lunch every single day and the same class every day after lunch! We also figured out that we want to take a zumba class! Party!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you keeping up on the blog. I can't wait to hear how your first day went. I think the missing you has finally set in *sniff sniff*. But hey, it's not like you're dead! I'll have to let you read that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read what?? haha I went to my first class already and now I don't have class again until 1:50 but me and Monet are meeting at 12:50 to eat together :) It's getting a little lonely. I called Bo yesterday because I missed him so much! And Whitley! And you :) haha It's a little random I don't know why those are the ones I miss the most but I do. Can't wait to visit!

    ReplyDelete