Aug 30, 2010

First day of school! First day of school!

I DID IT!!!! I MADE IT THROUGH!!!! Today was my first day as a student at NAU! I went to 3 classes and did so much exercising I will hurt really bad tomorrow! This morning I woke up and made eggs and toast and got all ready! Since my hair was curled yesterday I had to curl it again today; which I don't even know why I did because it was flat by the time I got to school because of all the wind! I walked to my English 105 class first! It took me about 25 minutes to walk to school and get to class. We were let out early because it's the first day and really there is not much to talk about! I walked home after meeting up with Monet to chat for a minute and was home until about 1 when I rode Summer's bike back to school to eat lunch with Monet. I had macaroni and cheese in my backpack, along with pudding cups, salt and pepper, and a fork and spoon for each of us! We sat at a table in the math building to eat and then went to our math 150 class. That is going to be the most boring class ever but we will somehow figure out how to make it fun! We "rode" home after class. (I say that because Monet's bike was being dumb so we walked our bikes half way)
I was home for all of 30 minutes before I got to ride back again and go to my English 130 class! I'm actually really excited about that one because it's a lot of literature and reading. I love reading. And now that I will have a reason to I won't feel like I am wasting time.
After a really long ride home I plopped down on my sore butt on the couch and just SAT THERE! That could not last too long however because we had to eat dinner and leave before 7 so we could get to FHE on time! We got there and had a little lesson and then played games! I am so excited to be in such a fun ward where everyone is super nice to everyone else! We came home and Monet and Summer went and worked out while Breanne did homework and I the slacker child of the bunch sat and watched TV. Now, I didn't have any homework and I had had my WHOLE workout for the day so I told myself I deserved it! All in all it's been a crazy day but nothing as scary as I thought it would be! Go COLLEGE!!!!!!! Tomorrow is another first day because most of us don't have any of the same classes tomorrow! Especially me who only has one class tomorrow at 12:45. Nice huh?? I think so!
Sorry this post is so long but it's been an exciting day! Now we just have to get through this week so we can have a three day weekend! And Whitley and all our friends from the valley are coming up!

Good day!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Chelsey! Keep up the positive attitude - even about math! Dacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still makes me weepy everytime I read your blog and think about you not being here with us, but it's all good and I'm so excited for all your new adventures! Whitley is totally stoked to come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for her to come! And thanks Dacia! Mom don't cry! I"m not dead!!! ;) haha and that is why I make a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep blogging. It's fun to read about all the fun things you are doing. I think your mom and I have the corner market on tissues right now. But the tears are not tears of sadness. They are about missing you,sure; but also about how proud you make us and what a wonderful young lady you have grown up to be. Did I just say grown up? "sniff sniff" here they come again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, now I need another tissue. Thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete