Sep 1, 2010

College life

I am going to have some of the buffest legs you will ever see! The hill outside my apartment is well, KILLER! Riding down? Not hard at all. Quite fun actually! Riding up? Not possible. We have to walk our bikes up the hill!! But hey, once you get to the top and you get to go sit on the couch in your cool apartment, it's all worth it! AND I'm going to be a tan beast because we are outside so much! I have a tan line already from one day. Yesterday we all attended our classes and were done by like 2:00. We came home, did some homework, and proceeded to walk all over our little area of flagstaff going to two different banks and Wendy's! We got home, Monet and Breanne went to the institute barbecue and Summer and I stayed  home to do homework. When Breanne and Monet got home they had brought two friends! We rented Avatar and we watched it! So much fun! I love making new friends!! Not much going on around here today, everyone is just kind of doing their own thing! About to go meet Monet for lunch! What a life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment