Sep 15, 2010

Wednesday, oh Wednesday!

Wednesday is such a weird day of the week! Like really. It's right in the middle and there is really no point.  Today I had class from 9:10 to 9:35 and then not again until 1:50.  I had so much homework today that I really just did homework from the time I got home until the time I had to leave again.  We finally figured out bill pay for mom and the cell phone too! It has all in all been a productive day! There is dodge-ball tonight but as of right now I don't have a ride! I really want to go though! I seriously LOVE institute! I am there just about every single night whether for class or just to hang out with all of my super awesome new friends!
Last night I went to play volleyball after our Book of Mormon class but the competition got a little too intense for me! So....I went and decided to do swing dancing instead! My friend Ryan was teaching us how to do all of these cool dance moves and lifts and turns and stuff!

Sooooo much fun!!!!

I almost died...But seriously, it was so stinkin' fun!  I seriously love institute!





This week is going to be so fun! I just love it :) college life is the BEST!!!!!
And in the words of Monet...That is all!

1 comment:

  1. 'ol Ryan is workin up a sweat! I'm glad you are having such a great time. Don't have too much fun, it's bad for you!! Loveyou...

    ReplyDelete