Sep 29, 2010

B.O.R.E.D.

Tonight has been a SLOW night.  I was going to go to dodge ball but I didn't have a ride. So I sat on my butt, ate some hamburger helper, and painted my fingernails.  With the recent lack of homework (I turned in my big essay), I don't have a lot to do.  Today at school was nothing eventful, just math class, and english. Funny Story. So today I get to my english class where our rough draft for our paper is due.  My friend Lisa was telling me how she was having a rough time putting together her essay.  I told her that all you have to do is pick an argument topic, choose a side, and research to support it.  It took about 5 seconds before she says, "Chelsey, this isn't the argument paper, it's the analysis paper..." I wrote the wrong paper. But luckily, the paper that I wrote was in between both so I can still use it. Fun morning. I also had lunch at the institute! Corn Dog 25c Gatorade 75c Reese's 50c! I say it is success!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little bit more exciting than today!  I can't wait for Friday! McKenzie, Preston, Football game, Nails, How to Train your dragon, Summer, Dinner, Conference, Homemade bread, Chicken! Sounds like a good weekend to me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Chelsey! Way to stay on top of your homework *snicker*. This whole week has been endless. Now the weekend will fly right by and I'll be missing you again. Hey, what about cinnamon rolls, are those off the list??

    ReplyDelete