Sep 19, 2010

Good Weekend :)

What a great couple of days! Friday after class Me, Monet, and Maddy set out on our adventure of a surprise weekend to the valley! We drove for like 3 hours and then ended up at the Superstition Mall (thanks to grandma) walking into Charlotte Russe with a suitcase, two pillows, and a huge backpack,  Mom turns around, sees me, and recognized me within a second and a half. I went and gave her a hug and we went shopping! Grandma took me to dinner (FOOD COURT!) and I ate my first fresh food in about a month! It was delicious :)  I love Paradise Bakery! When I got home I woke up Bo because I wanted to see him and this is how the conversation went:
Me: Bo wake up, open your eyes
Bo: no
Me: Do you know who this is?
Bo:...
Me: Do you know who is talking to you?
Bo: Chelsey...
Me: Did you know I'm at your house right now?
Bo: No you're not...
Me: Yes I am open your eyes!
Bo: No... (rolls over and goes back to sleep!)
He didn't even remember in the morning that I did it! But he was very excited to see me :)
This was Katy's reaction. All of the little kids had slept in the loft the night before so I slept in Brooklyn's bed. When Katy woke up and saw two people in the beds and Brooklyn in the loft, she says to Whitley who is awake...
Katy: Whitley, right now...there is someone in your room.
Whitley: Who is it?>
Katy: ...I don't know.
Whitley then proceeded to tell her it was me and take her in to give me a hug. All of the other kids followed by opening the door, spouting out "Oh my gosh!" or "What the heck?!"

Saturday I went to the rec center with Kianna, Preston, and Dallon. We rock climbed and played Walley-Ball which was SO STINKIN' FUN!  We then went to Bahama Bucks because Preston had never been and we were hot and sweaty! When I got home I got ready and went to the movies with gram.  On the way there I stopped at the Merchants and talked to them for a while; while making McKenzie VERY jealous that I got to see her family and she didn't!  After the movie we went back to grandma's house and talked until I realized I had early church and had to go home! After checking in with mom...(Which was weird) I passed out in my not-so-comfortable bed :)

Sunday was good. Mom made special breakfast for me and provided me with fruits and vegetables! I didn't realize it was going to be harder to leave the second time...but it was. I was in tears, Mom was in tears, and Katy and Bo almost were too. It was really sad and I miss them already.  School again tomorrow...Back to reality!

2 comments:

  1. *mom in tears again* I loved having you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don't cry mommy!I didn't even spill milk! :) I loved being there!
    ps I am eating my cheez its right this second!

    ReplyDelete