Sep 12, 2010

It's been a while!

This weekend has been so crazy! Friday after school the institute planned a Lava Tubes trip! We went to the institute building and we rode with our friend Kelly! It was such a long drive and we totally got lost going the wrong direction but we made it there. We hiked in and started walking when I ran into...Deanna Hardy! My sweet cousin! She is actually in my ward which is so exciting! We came home and Tlaloc came over and we watched When in Rome. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Saturday morning we woke up and did homework until we left to get on the hot and sweaty on the bus to ASU!! We checked in and began our journey. :) Summer taught me the rubix cube and I practiced until we got there! I'm getting pretty good let me tell you! We got to ASU at about 3:20 and were allowed off the bus at 4:20..:/ We went to In-N-Out and shoved our faces full of delicious burgers! At 7:00 I met up with my date and the fun began! We watched the whole game from the very top row of the stadium. It was VERY fun. We walked back to In-N-Out and got shakes and walked back! The bus left at midnight and we got home at about 2:45! We slept in until 10:30 and ate eggs and toast for breakfast! Church at one in our new ward. We left after sunday school so we could be home when my parents stopped by. The funniest part was this set of text messages...
Mom-we are in town
Me- Ok!
Mom- Can we use your bathrooms?
Me- Yes!!
AHahahahaha great times. They came, used our bathrooms, and left haha. We ate a HUGE dinner of mashed potatoes, fried chicken, corn, beans, gravy, lemonade...the works! Then we all passed out watching little rascals. Pretty intense three days! Institute in the morning and classes begin again!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again. Glad you and your mom got to have ' a moment' lol. Sounds like a crazy fun weekend. Hope school is going well.
    Miss you.. hugs. Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. School is going awesome and I have met so many amazing people! haha Yes it was definitely a moment :) They walked in and were like... "So your mom said we could use your bathrooms...." hahahaha I thought it was so funny! Love you to Gram :)

    ReplyDelete