Oct 15, 2010

Dum du da du Dum!

It has been a LOOOONG time :) Last night after institute choir I went over to Deanna, Natalie, Britney, and Kortni's house to watch the proposal. I did homework during the movie because I put it off before.  As soon as we were about to leave Arlene comes running back in the house saying, "Carsten, our cars are gone." Their cars had been towed because the people at their apartment complex told Deanna and them that their visitors were supposed to park in this one area. Well apparently not!!! It was 220 dollars per car that they  had to get back and they both are now out of money! I feel so BAD!!  Plus we didn't get home until like 1:30 and still had to finish my homework I couldn't do there! I emailed it to my teacher and asked her to please accept it and understand my situation! Then I didn't go to class :) I was WAY too tired after all of that to get up and go to a 9:10 class. Hopefully that all goes over well! A bunch of valley people are coming up this weekend so it's gonna be a crazy couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Been there, totally sucks. Unfortunately the apartment complex is separate from the towing company so even if they were wrong or mistaken,the towing company doesn't care. They just want their money. Was there a sign?

    ReplyDelete