Oct 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!


So as I was walking home in the rain after school today, I saw a pretty yellow leaf on the ground! I was like wow...I live somewhere where the leaves turn yellow and not because they died from the heat! It got me thinking...what other things do I love? So I went on a picture adventure! All around my house and my back porch! I found some of the things that make me most happy and I'm going to share them with you :) The formatting is going to be a little bit crazy because it doesn't make much sense to me how this all works but I am just in one of those days where everything is making me happy! Tonight we are throwing a very belated house-warming party...sorta. We are having a dessert  potluck and watching a movie after institute! Nothing huge just a way to get to know people better and to eat lots of yummy treats! I even made a batch of Reese's bars! I feel so homey! I also cleaned our ENTIRE place today inside and out...you know...got to make a good impression! Anyways...my favorite things :)
Decorating our cute little apartment with little Halloween decorations


The rain that makes puddles outside and makes the trees smell really good!





A clean sink with no dishes in it!
A vacuumed room, everything organized and put away!
Our chair before anybody has sat in it all nicely put together.
Our bathroom floor with...that's right! NO HAIR!!

Socks and Pajama Pants! Mmmm :)

A USED UMBRELLA!

My big compfy NAU jacket!




Making silly faces with the little ones :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love you! BTW, cute pillow. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to see this side of you. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks mom! I picked it out myself! Gram what do you mean this side of me?? I'm always like this ;)

    ReplyDelete