Nov 4, 2010

Friends Friends Friends!

I would just like to say that the people at the institute are basically the most amazing people I have ever met!  I am so blessed to have them in my life and they are keeping me on my toes! It is so fun to me that there has not been one night this week that I have not been invited to do something! I thought tonight was going to be one seeing as I didn't have any plans and was just sitting at home but right as I was thinking that my phone rang and my friend Ryan who I don't hang out with a lot was like, "Hey, do you want to go hot tubbing?". I accepted and once again...I HAD PLANS!! I love that I have made so many friends that I don't always get invited by the same people, that I have tons of things to do, and that I have so many people that care about me!

At first I wasn't really sure why I was coming to NAU; of course for the school and my major (which I have found is more right for me than I thought it was), but I am realizing that my life is so blessed by all of the good examples around me. I had so many good friends in the valley but a change in the scenery and the age group has definitely done me good!  All of the return missionaries around me are making me so happy! I know what you are thinking, "Oh Chelsey, you are so boy crazy!" or "Don't go getting married on me!", but that's not really what I mean :).  I just love having people around me that have grown up and that go places because they want to and do things because they know it is the right thing! It is quite refreshing!

This week has gone by soooooo slow! I just can't wait for Sunday! Tomorrow night we are feeding the missionaries and I'm really excited for that too! The funny thing is that we have an FNA (Friday Night Activity) tomorrow night that the sisters have to be at so they are coming over at 8:00. They were telling me that they would just have a late lunch and that they would be fine. I sure hope so!

I would also like to say that I'm thankful for mom and grandma for taking care of their poor little college student and getting food for her :). It is MUCH APPRECIATED! I love you guys so much and I'm glad that you are my family. Where would I be without you?? :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment