Nov 14, 2010

I'll Be Home for....A while :)

It has been a fun weekend with the fam :). I came home Wednesday night and got to go strait to WalMart and to pick up the kids from play practice. None of them knew I was coming that day because I came home a day early.  I walked in and all of them had to double take when they saw me. Lots of hugs :). After we got home, all traces of my earlier experience were gone.  I had another "panic attack" like I had the first day I moved up to flagstaff.  It wasn't as bad this time though,  because I knew what was happening I was able to keep myself in control.  I had the chance to call on the priesthood again and it still never ceases to amaze me. I texted my friend Ryan and told him that I needed a blessing.  He came with Cody and they drove me home (I was at school).  We searched for olive oil, finally found it, and I received a blessing. It was really amazing to me because I have never received a blessing from one of my friends before. I am just so glad that they are so worthy and willing to help me.  The next day I just woke up with a bad cold, all cramps, fevers, and everything else were gone.  I was truly blessed.  Thursday I drove Whitley to her Veteran's Day concert for choir and got to see all of my choir friends...so much fun! I left early and drove out to babysit for Amy's kids. The funniest thing happened.  I call out, "Where's Jarvis?" I hear from a room across the hall "In here!" I then call, "What are you doin'?" I hear "Cleaning up my poop." Those are words  nobody likes to hear. I walk into the bathroom and he is standing with his legs apart, picking up poop with toilet paper. That was fuuuuuun. Friday was a Psych/Work day; this means, I watched Psych while I worked! All day!  Saturday was a run errands and babysit the little ones while mom and dad were at the hospital day. Not so fun but I was glad to help out.  I went with gram to, as mom would say, get the goods. I came home with a new winter jacket thick enough to keep me warm in snow! Thanks mom! All in all, it was a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Chelsey, I am so glad you are able to control the panic attacks. I have suffered from them since I was little. Your friends are truly a blessing to you, in more ways than one!
    Your mom, and family miss you so much, but they are so proud of you! Keep up the good work, and the blog! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having you! So happy the visits are coming so quickly for the next while. Thanksgiving weekend will be filled with "gettin the goods!" I want pictures of the dance, dont forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for sure! Mom I got a dress! It's so pretty and it's a dark red and white! I really need a cover up though...any ideas where to look?!?!

    ReplyDelete