Mar 1, 2011

Starting New

It has been WAY too long since I have blogged. I just find it so hard to actually sit down and write about all the things in my life. I have been inspired though, thanks to my dear friend Amy Schweitzer!


After reading her blog, and seeing that even on days when there wasn't much to say, she just posted a picture and a little sentence and it counted! So this is what I am going to do, too.  Starting today!


Today was AMAZING to say the least. After waking up at 7 and packing up all of my junk, the family packed up the car and began our journey to flag! I was also very lucky to be accompanied by one of my best friends McKenzie Merchant :).  I miss this girl like crazy so we had some pretty fun bonding time!  The trip was long and the music was repetitive (I mean what do you expect from the radio??) but I honestly had so much fun.  We got to flag, went to my house, and everybody ate and we left again for the sledding hills.  We found this little park that is shaped like a bowl and only cost $12 per vehicle! According to Grandma though, "I heard fire pit so it's worth it! Plus there will probably be bathrooms!"


The quest for sleds was also an interesting one, it only took $45 and 3 different gas stations to find some sleds. And a free MAP! Haha


I will not go into details about the sled trip except for me and McKenzie made the coolest snowman ever to live. His name is Buster and all the little kids there thought he was the coolest thing in the world!
Sorry the pictures are sideways, I still have not figured out how to do that AND I don't have the patience right now :)


This is Buster. We named him that because we tried to make him robust but he really more ended up on the scrawny side.  

Good to meet you! Brooklyn was taking our picture at this point.


Honestly, I love this girl SO STINKING MUCH!! She has been the friend I have had for the longest time and I have so much fun every time we party! Go snow day!!
I think he is pretty dang studly! :)


After the snow, those who needed to went potty and the fam was off! The "best" part of the day though is when I got a call from my grandma but it was actually McKenzie! She left her phone here! Tomorrow it is going in the mail :).  It was a really good day and I'm glad I was able to spend it with my family.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for blogging again!! Now maybe I won't miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete