Mar 12, 2011

I love doing things with people

Today was honestly one of the most fun days I have had in a LOOONG time :). To start off the day, I got to go to school and see my old seminary teachers and my English teacher miss Jensen.  After getting picked up and eating a piece of pizza, Andrew texted me and asked how Queen Creek was. I told him good and after a short swap of information, we ended up at lunch. While waiting for his roommate to get out of the temple, we chowed down on some Macaroni Grill. Definitely a lot of fun!! Arriving home, I did some work and  headed to the Merchants to help sister Merchant with the party.

I got to babysit baby Claire for quite a while and I absolutely LOVE HER.  The party went amazingly and Maddie said she had fun :).  My gift for her was so amazing...Mouthwash (for the obvious reason), a watch (so she is home from her dates in time), nerds (reminding her to always be herself), lotion (for all those hand holding times), and last but not least, lip plumping lip gloss (for the KISSING of course) :).  She liked it.

After deciding that we all felt old at a sweet 16 party, the elders of us that were there ended up going to hang out together. First we stopped at Sonic because all the boys were hungry.  After sonic we decided to go bowling. We got to cosmic bowl and it was REALLY fun. I didn't fail too miserably so I call it a success.  We decided the night was not quite over yet, so we went to McDonald's and got the really cheap ice cream cones. It was SO much fun. It ended up being Me, McKenzie, Wesley, Trent, and Chris.  I am so glad I have such amazing friends that we can go and have a dance party in the middle of the street and still have so much fun :). Thanks guys!!! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment