Mar 6, 2011

A Saturday to Remember.

Yesterday was an amazing day! It made me really appreciate the amazing friends and family that I have.  My dear cousin Deanna, my awesome friends Britney, Courtney, and Ryan, and my buddy Carsten make my life SO amazing!  After waking up and eating pizza, we had an awesome day hanging out, going to circle k, watching youtube videos, playing on a website, and just have the time of our lives!

We decided it was time for a friend photo shoot! We got all cute and matchy and took pictures behind my apartment in these little woods.  They are so cute :). I love taking the time to just enjoy a day, nothing to do, nowhere to be, just friends and all the time in the world.

This morning I woke up and skyped Mom, Dalin, Rhett, Stephen, Bo, and Katy. I love them so much and am so excited to go down and visit them this weekend!!!! :) Fast Sunday and I am pretty sure I am about to eat myself alive, I have a certain friend visiting me and all she makes me want to do is eat and lay in bed with a heat pad!!! Luckily she has been nice with the cramps but the hunger...NO WAY!!



















1 comment:

  1. Very cute Chels, sorry about Aunt Flo being such a meanie. It's good to see you so happy!

    ReplyDelete