Mar 5, 2011

It's Late :)

It is 2 in the morning and I am sitting at my beautiful cousin's house and we are about to go get pizza!!! :) Oh the life of a college student.  We went to Mr. Institute, then watched MegaMind! After I woke up, we decided we were hungry! And THAT is why we are awake about to eat pizza!

Today I had a sad day. My phone had a little accident! I actually don't know how it exactly happened but the trackball fell out and it got lost on the road. We searched for a good 15 minutes and couldn't find it. THIS is what I get for having a phone for this long...I am now trying to find ways around using the trackball and all I can do is text and call. NO camera, NO alarm clock, NO music...QUITE a bummer. Time for a new one!

No real plans for tomorrow, hopefully something fun will come up and it will be a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment