Aug 25, 2011

A Blessing From Above

The past couple of days have been absolutely amazing!! I found out a couple of days ago that I actually qualified for a grant! I get about $3000 a semester :). This is my reasoning behind why this happened.

A) Heavenly Father was really proud of the way I handled the whole situation and decided I was ready to have a little break! He is basically giving me a second chance!

ooooor

B) It took ME putting in the effort to figure some things out and make some decisions before I actually got the blessing! Once I figured out where I was living, started applying for jobs, got all set up with school, and had a good attitude about it all, this huge blessing came into my life!

I am going to try really really hard to budget and save so that I can hopefully get a car!! And maybe even go back up in the spring. Honestly, I have no idea what is going to happen in the next few months, but I feel like I am ready and prepared for whatever will come!

The other awesome things that have happened recently are stake conference, temple trips, babysitting, hanging out with my friends that are leaving me, and much much more! I have been so sleepy though because I haven't been sleeping all too well :(. I don't really know what's going on, but hopefully next week will start a completely new me!! School, work ( I have a job interview this weekend for a nanny of three cute little kids!), and institute (I found someone to take classes with me!). This is going to be a good semester, I can feel it.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsey! That is so awesome! I'm so glad to hear that. :) I miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete