Aug 18, 2011

The show must go on

The past few days have been...uneventful to say the least. I have been working a lot but in all truthfulness, it takes up like 1/10 of my day. The rest of it is filled with a lot of sitting around. I want to do things, but I don't really have anything to do yet. I spent one whole day writing missionary letters, another day I spent organizing my stuff I brought home, and today I spent mostly getting things in order for the next few months. I have filled out some applications, sent in my ticket thing :(, and again, done a whole lot of nothing. I can't wait for my classes to actually start and for me to actually find a job! It will get me out of the house and I will be able to feel productive again. It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I have felt productive.

I really don't have much to say I just feel like it's time for me to move and get stuff done. It reminds me of the song that just got remade.

Alright already, the show goes on
All night till the morning the dream goes on

Life isn't over, it's good to have opposition in all things!

1 comment:

  1. You should look into being a respite worker! I could get you the info and I know a family with a cute little girl and boy who would love to have you come play sometimes! I hope things pick up for you soon. Let me know if you want the respite info.

    ReplyDelete