Aug 8, 2011

Sing it for the world

I am having pretty much one of those terrible days that you see in movies where it seems like the entire universe is working against you. I know it's not true and I have tried to stay logical through it all but in all reality, it sucked. The morning starts off with the fax not being able to go through to my cable company. They shut off the cable in my apartment in flagstaff because "I didn't pay." when I actually did, so I have to send them my bank statement. Ugh. So that takes up half of the morning I had set aside to work. The other half of my morning was spent on the phone being transfered from this person to that person, and from this office to that office. I am just really sick of talking on the phone and I want to talk to people face to face!!!!!!!! After this whole morning, there was still no work done (not what I  need right now) as well as more questions than I started with.

The one productive part of my morning was talking to my advisor. She was the ONLY, and just because I am so serious about this...OOOONNNLLLLYYY person that could answer some of my questions. The only problem is, what I heard was not exactly what you could call...good news. I am not able to take most of the classes I need to at the extended campus so my options are
a) Stay in flag
b) Take community college courses and lose my scholarship
c) Take ALL online courses from home, or
d) Switch schools.
I am not happy about any of these but option a. The only problem is, if option a ends up not being able to happen, I only have bad choices left! GRRRR. Moving on. After all of this is happening, I am a wreck because I am stressed out beyond belief and my mom leaves me behind when she leaves for callbacks! I know it's not really a big deal but goodness! At least tell me you are leaving or SOMETHING! Callbacks went well and I am excited for the cast :). While we are there though, mom gets a phone call saying, "We broke Chelsey's frame." My beautiful frame that we worked so hard on to get it perfect, is now  broken. It will never look the same. It's dead. Mom says she will think of something but I'm not so sure. All of this really just makes me want to drop down in my bed, grab Anna (who isn't even here :( ), and just cry till there is no water left in me! This is not what is going to happen though, I am going to be strong and I am going to figure this out. I have friends and family that love me, I have things to keep me busy, and I am going to be the person somebody else would want! That's what I'm going to do.


So I've got to believe, this is gonna be my year,
Stand up tall, look alive, you never know.
So I've got to believe, this is gonna be my year,
Stand up tall, look alive, be on standby.



The reason I named this blog post "sing it to the world" is because when I get in moods like this where literally nothing can explain the way I'm feeling, I just blare my music and I sing.I belt it at the top of my lungs. I can't explain why it helps so much, but it's the only way I can actually get my feelings out. Being sick has made it difficult but I know I will be able to sing again soon. I will, and I when I do, I will sing it to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment