Aug 1, 2011

Summaaaaa Timmmme :)

It has been a CrAzY Summer! At first there was a lot of stuff going on but it has started to relax a little bit more. The big kids are back in school and the little kids have learned how to handle most of their eneregy. If it wasn't so darn HOT!!!! Anyways. I have a few big things I thought should be blogged about.
1. My awesome roommate summer is ENGAGED! Soon to be Mrs. Summer Walsh :)
2. I love the skies in the valley! I cannot explain to you how many times I have looked up and said...WOW!
3. I love my friends. I have had so much fun with my besties this summer! McKenzie, Miranda, Jessica, Mikaela, and MUCH MUCH MORE!!! Me and The girls did a photo shoot the other day and I'm gonna put some of those pics on here :) It was so hot though that it almost wasn't even fun! It was just like TAKE THEM AND GET OUT OF HERE!!! Also, I have had many skype dates with my lovely baby baker (long story) which have been absolutely amazing :).
4. I am getting a puppy! (Pictures also to come!) Soooo cute just waiting for them to be big enough :))
5. I miss Wesley and Preston! They are in Alaska right now and they will be home on the 12th of this month! HURRY!!!
6. I absolutely adore the rain. I just wish it was cooler so the rain was a little more fun.
7. I think that financial aid people should be more responsive and answer calls they get! If your answering machine says you will call me back...CALL ME BACK!
8. I love music. I love singing. I love dancing. I love belting songs at the top of my lungs. I like all kinds of music! I love broadway! It has been so fun this summer being with my friends and it turning into a jam session every time! I don't know how it happens, it just does!
9. I love old movies. I have been obsessed with them lately. You don't have to worry about bad stuff in them because that was not impressive back in the olden days! They dressed modestly, they talked properly, and their problems seem so much different than ours. It is fun for me to put myself in that other world for a couple of hours. I always feel smarter after watching them. Any good ones?? Let me know.
10. I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE GETTING EMAILS!!!!!!!!! The email I got today was so absolutely amazing. It was long and meaningful and I have re-read it over and over again! Happy day!!!!


I don't know why but I REALLY like this picture.

















10.5. I don't really want to put another one because I love even numbers, but I love preschool. I sat with Katy today (It was her first day :) ) and I just really decided that I want to open my own right now. Who cares about school??? ( hope you caught the sarcasm there!) I love school too. I love being in school.


These are the two I am choosing between! I am thinking more the right one :) Little girl named Rorie!



No comments:

Post a Comment